Our client is a remote-friendly, hyper-growth, wealthtech company based out of Atlanta. Atlanta area is preferred for this role but all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be offered tremendous growth opportunities. We value vulnerable high-quality/low-ego collaboration. If that sounds good to you, join us!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Triage and troubleshoot customer-reported issues or defects
- Work closely with software engineering teams to prioritize reported bugs and requested features and to detect and diagnose code-related issues.
- Communicate and collaborate with customer-facing teams in resolving escalated issues
- Collect and document information about product performance, product application problems, and failures.
- Ownership of critical events, providing technical analysis and insight into the current condition and recommended solution
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You’re technical, communicate clearly, are driven for those around you (customers, peers, yourself)
- Enthusiastic about product knowledge acquisition
- You’re curious and comfortable with troubleshooting production incidents and debugging across interconnected systems and layers
- You’re patient, resilient, and willing to take on work even when it’s challenging, ambiguous, or intense.
- You’re willing to consider things from other perspectives and consider the impact on others.
YOUR EXPERIENCE + A FEW NICE TO HAVES:
- 2+ years of experience in application support, technology operations, systems engineering, SRE, or software engineering role
- Experience using ticketing systems and tools including, but not limited to: Salesforce, JIRA Software, etc.
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies, particularly Amazon Web Services (AWS).
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.