Following the tremendous success, our team is expanding globally, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Consultant with Spanish language skills to join our team and be based remotely in the US. The successful candidate will join a vibrant and growing commercial team at an exciting time in development, as the company continues its’ impressive growth.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for scoping and designing the best solutions for clients based on our unique ARIC platform. Acting in a lead role between technical and commercial teams and the customer, you’ll provide good quality input to POCs, opportunities and RFXs, including writing proposals, delivering presentations, customizes demos, workshops, and scoping sessions, adapting the material and demonstration to suit the audience.
Driving opportunities through the sales stages until internal handover to delivery, you’ll manage expectations and timescales using negotiation skills and stakeholder management to overcome varied challenges to ensure opportunities stay on track, and will build strong relationships with clients. You’ll be seen as a trusted advisor on fraud and risk solutions, and will stay up to date with fraud trends and mechanisms to combat these within the industry, maintaining market awareness of competitors and the capabilities towards an informed pitch.
Alongside attending conferences to represent the company at a stand, presenting and demonstrating the product to assist in lead generation and gathering market intel, you’ll provide enablement, support, and training to the commercial team and follow opportunities through to closure and subsequent delivery.
Day to Day
- Lead all tasks needed in the sales cycle: ensuring the preparation, execution, and follow-up of customer workshops take place
- Provide expertise and advise on how to lead meetings based on previous experience – proactively follow up with sales to move deals along
- Check all tasks within RFPs are complete, answers match the rest of the bid, and it is in a submittable state, escalating any issues in the RFP to the Team Lead
- Understands the real customer problem in tricky situations and provide alternative approaches
- Ensuring that customers leave meetings feeling confident in our ability to solve their problem
- Effectively prepare and present information to senior stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Resolve any disagreements that occur between the sales support teams and ensure the deal stays on track
- Heavily involved in areas of training and process within the team – provide insight on team processes and educating other members on newly acquired knowledge
- Help new starters and more junior team members
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience working alongside a commercial or technical team; or experience working client side either at a bank or insurance company
- Strong academic background (Technology or Scientific degree) and must have bachelor's degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as good presentation skills
- Basic understanding of analytical techniques including statistical modelling and Machine Learning
- Technical awareness as part of software sales discussions e.g. operating systems (Linux), cloud computing (Azure, AWS), data types (CSV, XML, JSON), and database technologies & storage
- Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as sales, accounts, technical, SME’s, etc.
- Prioritizing high and changeable workloads towards ensuring internal and external deadlines are met
- Interest in fraud domain and detection strategies
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.