SQL Server C# Developer
Are you a Database Developer on the lookout for exciting and new challenges in the SQL Server landscape? Are you looking to apply your talent and development experience to provide solutions to complex challenges? Are you the type of person that can develop the grand plan and then get your hands dirty in its implementation? We’re looking for someone who will be integral to a team to support and develop an industry-leading SaaS platform with large scale SQL Server Database systems and comprehensive reporting capabilities.
You’re good at:
• 3+ years of C# in SSIS development experience in SQL Server environment
• 4+ years TSQL development and troubleshooting experience
• 3+ years of experience with ETL, SSIS, and SSRS (Development and Support)
• Experience of working in a production environment (mission critical web-based database systems)
Even better if you:
• Experience in SQL Server 2012 & 2017 a plus
• SFDC Integration experience a plus
• Dynamic Table Partitioning/Splitting experience also desired
• Experience in Large scale databases a plus
• Excellent Communication/Documentation skills
• Will be required to interact with multiple departments (Development, Finance, etc.)
• Proven ability to work to and meet strict project timelines
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the first 30 Days
• Become familiar with DB architecture of existing applications including the movement of data between systems
• Understand the existing C# in SSIS applications involving SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS.
• Complete tasks as assigned in JIRA using expected work-flow conventions
• Participate in agile/scrum activities in planning, execution and daily collaborations
• Design and/or provide analysis of C# in SSIS applications and Stored Procedures
• Scripting and automation of regular tasks
Within the first 60 days
• Understand our partitioning architecture and assist resolutions of database issues with the supervision of the lead DBA in Production or Stage environments.
• Become proficient in maintaining, optimizing and enhancing existing SQL Server C# in SSIS applications
Within the first 90 days
• Handle feature support through entire development lifecycle with little assistance
• Understand the software release and participate in the release process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.