Senior Cloud Developer
eHire’s client has engaged us in a search for multiple Senior Cloud Developers to augment / join their Alpharetta based team. The selected candidates will develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to our client’s cloud project success for large revenue generating systems / products.
Background and Scope
- Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases,
- requirements, and project planning.
- Conduct technical architecture, design for POCs on new approach/technology.
- Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
- Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures and conduct code reviews.
- Perform general application design, development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of development experience with:
- Spring Framework
- WS – SOAP / REST
- Microservices development
- Strong software development experience with Java, AWS and OOO principles.
- Design and Develop software that can scale for large volume batch and online systems
- Must have experience working on AWS Services or GCP infrastructure design and requirements.
- Experience with AWS cloud Services such as EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS, IAM, SNS, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Auto scaling
- Oracle and NoSQL Database experience
- Continuous Integration tooling experience:
- Fortify, etc.
Be Great | Give Back | Follow Purpose | Be True | Have Fun!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.