Senior Cloud Developer
- Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success for large revenue generating systems/products.
- Identify improvements in systems and work and participates in estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements, and project planning.
- Participate in discovery sessions from technical standpoint and interact with stakeholders to understand the requirements;
- Conduct technical architecture, design for POCs on new approach/technology.
- Consistently demonstrations clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
- Able to provide technical guidance, supervise others, provide instructions, and debug code written by team members.
- Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
- Contributions of this level spans across the team and the development platform.
- Consistently hit development time estimates without underestimating or overestimating ability.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- Perform general application design, development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Strong software development experience with Java, GCP and OOO principles.
- Design and Develop software that can scale for large volume batch and online systems
- Ability to handle large volume of proprietary data, introspect and provide valuable contribution and insights.
- Must have experience working on GCP/AWS Services, infrastructure design and requirements.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- 3+ years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies
- 1+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (GCP, or AWS)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
- Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.