We are looking for an experienced professional to work on defining and implementing analytics and reporting strategies and dashboards for our digital products. As a Senior Data Analyst, you are responsible for gaining a deep understanding of customers' preference for, and interaction with, content elements of our digital products and transforming this knowledge into reporting solutions. You will be responsible for understanding the data needs of multiple teams and successfully translating them into effective dashboards. By using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, web browser development tools, and related technologies you will help to implement custom web analytics tracking solutions to continuously improve our products & services. You will work with a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, test, build, and deploy valuable products for Porsche prospects, enthusiasts, and customers. The Senior Data Analyst is a key role within the team that will impact the pace and success of our digital product strategy. This role will be responsible for helping define and drive the implementation of our data analytics strategy through tagging specifications that provide metrics for analytic solutions across various digital channels. The ideal candidate must possess strong Digital Marketing and eCommerce knowledge and will help enable a data-driven culture.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Partner with Product Teams to develop and implement cross-product data analytic strategies with a key focus on eCommerce and tag architecture leveraging Google Analytics Suite.
- Establish, maintain and evolve the website reporting and dashboards to include tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs), traffic sources and funnel behaviors.
- Provide in-depth and insightful custom reports to communicate key metrics and findings.
- Analyze web visitor performance, with heavy emphasis on website flow-through and customer journeys.
- Conduct competitive digital and site analyses to identify and elevate key trends and insights.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to proactively inform the product organization of more efficient solutions.
- Use advanced analytical skills to monitor trends, diagnose problems and surface opportunities.
- Ensure all business KPIs and metrics are tracking and reporting correctly like ROAS, AOV, conversion rate, bounce rate, user acquisition, repeat order %, etc.
- Actively monitor customers online behaviors to adjust and enhance tag capabilities.
- Recommend A/B or multivariate tests to improve user experience and conversion.
- Contribute to standards for data collection across multiple front-end and mobile technology platforms.
- Conduct performance measurement to enable performance data sets (sales, units, customers, baskets, orders, trends, behavioral flows, UX metrics, other key KPIs, etc.) to drive online adoption.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years digital marketing/eCommerce analytics, including 2+ years of working with Google suite of products - Analytics, DataStudio, FireBase, Tag Manager, BigQuery.
- Experience with ecommerce and POS platforms.
- Extensive experience with tag management through tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM.
- Previous data mining and analysis experience.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce basics, traffic & conversion drivers, search optimization, pricing elasticity and the consumer's path to purchase journey.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Understand the behavior and expectations of online customers.
- Experience with tag management through tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM.
- Experience with A/B, split testing tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize.
- MS SQL queries for pulling data, and creating views and functions required.
- Working experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with working in a global team-set up and multi team collaboration environment.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.