Sr. Data Development Engineer
The Oracle Hyperion developer role is to plan, design, develop; admin; support and launch efficient technology solutions in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of technology investments.
- Support application development/enhancement for HFM, FCM, FDMEE, Financial Reporting and Essbase.
- Prepare reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential requirements.
- Coordinate in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new Oracle’s Hyperion developments, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide high-level orientation and training to end users, where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and/or 1-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with Smart View and Financial Reporting.
- Knowledge and familiarity with scripting (MaxL, Windows Batch, PowerShell, VB).
- Strong working knowledge of Essbase (ASO, BSO, calc scripting, MDX skills, performance tuning)
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with Hyperion Financial Management
- Journal entries
- Data and metadata imports/exports
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with FDMEE
- Strong and working knowledge of and experience with Financial Close Management
- Account Reconciliation Manager settings
- Strong and working knowledge of and experience with Shared Services
- External authentication
- Working knowledge and experience with Cloud Environment (plus)
- Working knowledge of and experience with EPBCS (plus)
This is a crucial position that will focus on development and support in the suite of Oracle financial tools used to support the business. Initial duties will include:
- Assist all subsidiaries with the monthly close and forecast process
- Ongoing enhancements to mapping rules, locations, and other business requirements.
- Development of reports to support Controllers of 50 subsidiaries
- Evaluation and implementation of quarterly close artifacts
- The position requires precision and low error tolerance. Accuracy will be a defining measure of success. Additionally, we will seek user input as to the quality of work output and customer service.
- Proficiency with Oracle Hyperion Essbase
- Proficiency using FDMEE
- Proficiency with HFM
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.