Sr DevOps Engineer
- Build and help lead strategy in building out and maintaining our core infrastructure (AWS).
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the appropriate detail.
- Identify and influence the solution to complex technical issues. Build prototype and POC’s to promote new technologies and processes.
- Lead by example, delivering high-quality solutions for critical sections of the product and/or platform; champion quality standards, performance and scalability.
- Provide cross-functional coordination and communication, and mentorship of less senior team members.
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer or SRE
- 5+ years maintaining applications and infrastructure on AWS.
- 3+ years managing Kubernetes deployments.
- Proven experience deploying and managing scalable apps using modern cloud platform technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, EKS)
- Exposure to deploying applications in multiple back-end languages (e.g.: Java, RoR, Scala, Python)
- Proficient with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g.: Couchbase, MySQL, MS SQL Server, ElasticSearch)
- Extensive experience with event processing mechanisms (e.g.: AWS SNS/SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- A strong understanding of concurrent, parallel, and distributed systems
- Proficient in configuring and maintaining CI/CD tooling (e.g.: Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Automating provisioning distributed services on public cloud platforms
- Experience with SDLC methodologies, such as Agile and Kanban
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations a plus.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.