The Senior Director Commercial Excellence will be responsible to further accelerate the adoption and deployment of the right tools, processes, and metrics that drive sustainable organic growth faster than the market. This is a highly visible and critical role that directly impacts the commercial effectiveness and sales performance attainment of over 400 sellers in our business group, regularly collaborating with global, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive and profitable concept-to-cash outcomes. You will report to the Chief Commercial Office.
- Enable Go-To-Market models, sales and channel structures, and functional support necessary to sell complex solution roadmaps and demonstrate tangible proof of value to the decision maker
- Manage deal desk for volume-based and enterprise software transactions
- Manage Seller Incentive Planning (SIP) and quota setting
- Oversee learning programs for reps and sales management, driving initiatives and developing programs and metrics that increase the adoption of the right sales behaviors and outcomes
- Lead sales analytics, standard work, and management operating system to improve selling behaviors and exceed overall performance goals versus the annual targets
- Create and execute a rigorous sales operations process management operating system (MOS) across the entire enterprise with each business and region at the sales manager and sales contributor level
- Drive the global coordination of the Seller recruitment processes, tools, and onboarding & training methods
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in sales and sales operations roles, including management experience with sales, marketing and/or P&L ownership; SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to run a Center of Excellence for Commercial Excellence
- Operating excellence and experience in a matrix environment
- Strong leadership and external presence and experience
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.