You want to work in FinTech, you want to try something new, and you want to work for one of the world's top FinTech companies.
You are a Engineer who likes to solve complex problems, wants to innovate, to disrupt. You are looking for a firm that recognizes that strength comes from diversity, but inclusion comes naturally. You are looking for a team who will embrace your skills, curiosity, and passion to experiment while also giving you the opportunity to grow both technically and as an individual through experience and education.
You want to work for a company that prides itself for putting its clients, employees and community first, while recognizing that technology drives everything we do.
We have teams that:
- are passionate about technology, and love to solve complex problems
- build solutions for both BlackRock and over 100 organizations who leverage the Aladdin eco-system
- work with Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Tensor Flow, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, a host of other languages and other open source technologies
- operate in an agile environment
- are committed to open source, and love to contribute back to the community
- believe in writing testable software, with a focus on incremental innovation
- Responsible for overall user experience software development
- Architect a modular, consistent and scalable Design System platform, enabling extensive reusability/customizability in UI rendering, behavior and data model
- Interface with product managers to codify all visual components and behaviors
- Lead software developers to quickly implement solutions
- Establish and Evangelize a holistic application architecture, framework, standards, and best practices
- Work closely with the development team to understand challenges, solicit feedback, and help them understand and embrace patterns, tools, concepts and frameworks
- Suggest improvements/new technologies to the enterprise to support new capabilities as required by the business
- Spearhead proof of concept efforts in order to prove out technology choices and organizational fit
- 3+ years working in the role of an architect in a high transaction, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Hands-on experience writing tests using popular automation frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, etc.)
- Expert and hands on knowledge of different UI design patterns such as : MVP, MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Expert hands on knowledge of front-end frameworks and layout systems such as Bootstrap, Foundation, CSS Gird
- Previous experience building out design systems, pattern libraries, and/or style guides
- Strong understanding of website optimization, minification, compression
- Proven ability to create design diagrams
- Must be a responsive, flexible team player that is an entrepreneur and self-starter
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Experience in a heterogeneous environment (e.g. Linux, Windows, .NET, etc.) and willing to pick the right technology to meet the business need.