Sr Full Stack Java Developer
Background and Scope
- Design and develop back end Applications & services.
- Adhere to architectural standards/principles, design/coding/review standards etc.
- Follow java code style and best practices.
- Proficient in problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility.
- Strong written, interpersonal skills and great team player.
- Work with squad lead, product owner and scrum master to comply with priorities set for team.
- Adopt Agile methodologies and operate in a dynamic environment.
- Use Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence for detailed technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a full stack developer with experience in:
- Server-side frameworks
- Java / Spring / Spring Cloud / Hibernate / SpringBoot Microservices)
- 2+ years of experience in:
- jQuery and HTML5 required
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development
- Experience with Microservices /Rest services / Soap)
- Knowledge of:
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Node.js, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC technologies is a plus
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven).
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility
- Web components, ES6 and typescript
- UNIX or Linux (is a plus)
- Liferay (is a plus)
- Alfresco (is a plus)
- CSS preprocessors (less, sass)
- Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
- REST API design and implementation
Be Great | Give Back | Follow Purpose | Be True | Have Fun!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.