Sr. Full-Stack Software Engineer
Our client developed a revolutionary consumer engagement platform that is changing the way companies interact with their customers. It allows companies to engage directly with an audience in real-time based on who they are and where they are; better, faster and cheaper than any service available today.
- Software products are built using Scala
- Candidates need to have a deep understanding of why and how to use Scala and the tradeoffs
- Tech stack includes Coffeescript, Angular.js, SaSS, and MongoDB
- DevOps is the 2nd most important skillset to have. While you won't be performing DevOps responsibilities immediately, they will be automated releasing using Docker & Kubernetes
- Looking for candidates that are a quick study, have passion, self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Weekly deployments
- 6 week iterations
- May perform some automated testing
This is a start-up environment so currently 100% remote with bi-weekly virtual meetings.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.