Senior .Net Developer
A leading FinTech firm located in the perimeter area of Atlanta is adding a Sr. Full-Stack .Net Software Engineer with heavy Angular experience and a proven track record of building multi-tiered SOA based software applications and websites. Candidate should have experience in high performance multi-tiered environment. Should be highly familiar with security concerns of dealing with financial and health care systems. Candidate should be very strong technically.
Developer will be designing, building, and delivering highly scalable software systems to meet the application and business requirements. Many of the company’s systems include a mixture of database and caching systems. Having a strong understanding and prior experience developing these types of segmented systems is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities in distributed multi-tier enterprise environment.
- Ability to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
- Collaborates well with the business product owners to define the requirements and specifications.
- Previous Experience working within an Agile Methodology development organization.
- Create automated unit tests for both existing code and new projects.
- Responsibility for the overall quality of product from a code and architecture standpoint.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development for cloud-based platforms
- Sound decision and judgment making skills
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
Required Education and Experience:
- 10+ years Microsoft .Net overall programming experience.
- 5+ years’ experience building SOA based software solutions
- 2+ exp on Entity Framework
- Good to have exposure to .NET Core and Messaging systems like – RabbitMQ, NserviceBus etc.
- 4+ Years’ Experience developing ASP.NET websites using MVC
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, software architecture, systems integration concepts and frameworks.
- .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 using C# programming language
- Redis memory cache, MS SQL Server 2014 - 2016
- Accessing data by using Microsoft ADO.NET
- Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and security.
- Experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Experience building integration platforms
- Visual Studio 2015
- GIT / Bitbucket and TFS – Source Control
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.