Many of our stores are locally owned and operated by members of the community and—unlike big box stores and medical offices —our experienced professionals provide a caring service focused on individual attention and personalized recommendations. Currently have 56+ stores and growing!
ROLE: We are seeking a self starter. Someone who is excited about building a marketing program from the ground up (A rare opportunity these days!).Plus came under new management and with that a true unified approach to Marketing.
Take on this role and you will be able to say you’ve built a program from the ground up. With ample room to grow into leadership roles as the team is built out. But this role is the first to be hired.
SR. MANAGER DIGITAL MEDIA JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with our agency of record (AOR) on our Tier 1 event, Tier 2 event and store opening strategies.
- Project managing in partnership with AOR.
- Initially our in-house SEM buying and optimization expert across both sites
- Partnering closely with individual franchisees to improve their performance, proactively report on progress and increase foot traffic to stores. This is a true omni-channel role where we will be optimizing both eComm and in-store sales.
- Partnering with VP to develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns across channels.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
WORK HOURS + BENEFITS
Initially this is an in-office role as we get ramped up but the company is super flexible on hours / time in office vs WFH. Minimal travel with exception to visit Agency or Sponsorship event. Great medical, 401K and vacation days.
SR. MANAGER DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS:
- SEM platform management
- Digital marketing comms planning & execution
- Market segmentation
- Project management
- Reporting on KPIs cross channel
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Email, social media and/or display advertising campaign management would be a plus
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.