SR PRODUCT MANAGER
Senior Product Manager to lead our next-generation software platform and other new and exciting greenfield projects. You will help to build and provide leadership for a team of over fifteen engineers and data scientists, and you will identify scenarios that can be brought onto the new platform.
In this role, you will:
- Set the vision, strategy and product roadmap for a distributed team of developers and data scientists.
- Provide intellectual leadership on the design of the platform and set detailed objectives.
- Prioritize and ship quality experiences that add customer value and deliver business results.
- Originate, collect, and synthesize product ideas from customers, internal and external.
- Deliver the best solutions to customer and business problems using an agile approach.
- Partner with engineering to define scope, requirements, and timeline for deliverables.
- Work collaboratively within your product, design, and broader BCF team to define and execute the plan.
- Communicate customer needs, problems, and feedback throughout the organization.
- Develop metrics, systems, and processes to measure outcomes and iterate until goals are met.
- Work with stakeholders to remove blocking items, ensuring deadlines are met.
- 5+ years of product management experience, shipping products that drove business-level success.
- Possess the right traits: smart and forward-thinking; structured but creative; conceptual and empirical; owner and influencer; tremendous ability to synthesize information; entrepreneurial with business acumen; intuition for users and organizations; thrive with ambiguity.
- Strong technical understanding and interest, spanning both data science and engineering.
- Expert ability to communicate and influence across the BCF team. Develop strong relationships and apply good judgement.
- Experience with Trello, JIRA, Roadmunk (or similar roadmap software).
- Solid project management skills.
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis.
- Understanding of financial and loan servicing concepts such as loan origination, underwriting, etc.
- Banking industry and / or B2C lending experience.
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations is a plus (FCRA, ECOA, etc.).
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.