You are the perfect candidate if you have Healthcare, Revenue Cycle and Payments experience.
Are you an experienced Product Manager and looking for an opportunity to improve the patient financial experience at hospitals across the country? If you are highly-motivated with a genuine interest in tech and a passion to put the control of patient financial engagement back in patient hands, please read on!
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to work with our experienced team to deliver our innovative patient financing & payment offerings to the marketplace! This role will touch on all aspects of product management, including product strategy & development, product marketing, & marketing communications.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
Product Strategy & Development
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including, market research, competitive analysis, internal assessments, pricing, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, buy, build, partner frameworks, revenue, profitability & ROI analysis
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements & use scenarios for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with product owner, account management, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-function implementation of the plan
- Analyze market & competitive data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Understand and document buyer journey and personas to help sales shorten the sales cycle
- Understand and document user personas and experiences to improve program engagement across participating Providers
- Develop sales tools and messaging that differentiates and its features across primary market segments
- Lead the voice of customer effort with hospitals and prospective end users (patients) to ensure ideas are validated prior to design and development.
- Partner with Marketing to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of lead generation strategies
- Help manage salesforce to measure effectiveness of deals flowing through the funnel and ensuring leads are converting to appointments, and appointments are converting into proposals
- Assist account Management & marketing to create user facing collateral
- Manage branding and public relations activities to help promote the brand
- Support Sales by identifying trade groups, seminars, & conferences the company should support & sponsor to create new lead generation opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous Product or other related market facing experience in the FinTech or Payments Industry for 5+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Thrives in ambiguity. Can make difficult decisions with limited information.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
Preferred Skill sets:
- Knowledge of Hospital revenue cycle and patient payments
- Experience/knowledge of consumer lending rules/laws/regulations
- Experience in developing patient/user bill pay applications
- Experience building and launching new products into the market
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.