The Senior Product Manager – Cellular is responsible for driving the vision and execution of the cellular AMI solution. Advocating for the product internally, they are responsible for defining product features - with a focus on Voice of the Customer. The Senior Product Manager works collaboratively with Engineering, Operations, Sales, and other Product Managers to meet quality standards, project deadlines, and business objectives for the product line while bringing the product to life. Working together with Marketing Communications, they will ensure that sales enablement reflects understanding of the user’s business problems and enables the channel throughout the Buyer Experience.
Product Requirements – Tracking the overall market and competitive dynamics, acts as an intermediary between the market and engineering, representing the business requirements and defining product features that will lead the product team to make informed business decisions. Understand what user needs (the problem) and work across departments to bring the products to life, communicating the Voice of the Customer. Manage the long-term road map, involving sales, marketing, implementation, clients, prospects, partners, and other groups.
Product Marketing – Analyzes market trends and defines product positioning; articulates customer value propositions and key differentiators. Implements marketing plans for the products. Develops standardized sales tools, proposals, demo scripts, etc. Implements product launches and target marketing campaigns. Creates marketing collateral including case studies, data sheets, white papers, and FAQ’s.
Sales Enablement - Provides product positioning training and materials for the channel and for customer service. Collaborates cross functionally with Sales and Customer Experience teams on market development, selling, and field solutions. Delivers product presentations to customers and channel partners. Serves as subject matter expert for proposals.
Education/Experience: Typically requires a bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Requires specialized skill set and expertise in discipline.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is a plus.
- Conducts highly complex work, unsupervised and with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and product development processes.
- Leadership, sales support, project management, and training skills.
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude and high energy, creativity, and strong learning ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Science.
- Master of Business Administration
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification.
- Water/Utility industry experience.
- Duluth, GA or Tallassee, AL
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.