This resource analyzes requirements and designs, codes, tests software solutions with little to no supervision and assistance. This includes researching, designing, documenting and modifying software specifications throughout the application lifecycle. This resource also analyzes and corrects software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provides status reports as required.
- Create efficient and well-documented code
- Research, analyze and debug application and data anomalies reported by application users
- Have technical creativity while maintaining standards and building within product specifications
- Build prototypes to demonstrate feasibility of concepts and demonstrate direction
- Works with other developers, analysts and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software applications
- Own the planning of all phases of the SDLC
- Own the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
Formal Education & Certification
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or 7 years equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have strong knowledge and experience developing in C#/.NET and Python
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio or other IDEs such as PyCharm
- Strong knowledge of SQL and/or No-SQL databases
- Experience with AMQP and messaging preferred
- Full stack-developer who can work on both the front-end and back-end of an application
- Demonstrated experience with event-driven architecture - Ability to build loosely coupled software and highly scalable software solutions
- Experience with open-source scraping tools, particularly Beautiful Soup and Scrapy preferred
- Must have experience with GIT and source control
- Ability to collaborate with Dev Ops and Sys Ops teams to deploy and maintain application servers preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-tenant or SAAS (Software as a Service) / cloud-ready applications
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.