Senior Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience developing software with C#.
- 5+ years of experience developing with SQL/RDMBS.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future.
We'd love to see
- Continued professional self-improvement or education.
- Understanding of IIS and Apache and how it hosts applications.
- Understanding of n-tier software implementations.
- Expertise with C# or other .NET Framework language.
- Experience with Angular.js or Backbone.js.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or combination of education and experience.
- Work with other team members to deliver high-quality software.
- Understand and enhance requirements defined by Product Management.
- Provide support to Product Management when determining how to provide solutions to our customers.
- Design the technical implementation of new features.
- Implement the code and test automation that make up the new features.
- Document the new features so that customers can understand them.
- Fix bugs in the product, including providing patches for previously released versions.
- Review code of other development team members.
- Prioritize work with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrate completed work at the end of every development iteration.
- Work with other team members to design and implement automated acceptance tests for new features.
- Create and modify web services using RESTful interfaces.
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting, including remote troubleshooting.
- Create and modify build definitions.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.