Senior Software Tester
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of software products/projects.
- Develop test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements.
- Implement testing plans and test cases and present testing results.
- Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data, implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
- Experience with a test tracking software package is desired.
- 6+ years of prior software testing experience is required.
- Have a basic understanding of Salesforce and seeking to strengthen knowledge of the platform and configuration skills.
We'd love to see
- The ideal candidate will need to understand the customer boarding tool which is built on salesforce and engage with Admins, Business Analysts and Architects to ensure positive end user experience.
- Experience with Tier 1/Tier 2 production support is desired.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.