Sr. Systems Administrator
- Will receive support requests via email, phone and service desk solution.
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- Deploy new servers and/or environments; physical and virtual.
- Monitor system-generated alert messages and report possible problems.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Add, delete and edit accounts in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Administration experience on Windows 2003 / 2008 Server, Domains, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Assist with physical inventory of datacenters.
- Install, upgrade, and maintain server hardware and software for assigned location(s).
- Provide support to users in remote locations, as needed.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Participate in both project and service improvement initiatives as well as other duties as assigned.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.