A rapidly growing and very secure startup, and the nation's largest producer and distributor of high school sports events is adding a Front-End Web Developer to join the team. You will work on building the cloud-based suite of products for producing and viewing high school sports events on the web, mobile devices, and television.
Responsibilities include writing and maintaining front end application code, reviewing code and contributing to development standards for the team.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the website and other front-end tools and applications across the platform
- Responsible for completing tasks and stories assigned during a Sprint.
- Responsible for integrating with 3rd party SDKs and APIs as the need arises.
- Responsible for triaging platform issues that may arise during the developers on-call rotation.
- 2-5 years of experience developing front-end web applications using a modern web application framework such Vue.js, Angular or React.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills using HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Experience delivering production software for widely used products.
Education and Experience that is strongly desired:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Bootstrap 4 or comparable framework experience
- Ability to implement mock-ups and wire-frames.
- Experience implementing REST APIs.
- Experience using a front-end testing framework such as Selenium or Jest.
- Proficient with source code management systems (Git).
- Comfortable working with Agile methodologies such as sprints.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.