Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior UI/UX Designer to help build software as an easy-to-use product for our customers. As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for overseeing all user experience and design aspects of our digital products. You will work with a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, test, build, and deploy valuable products for our prospects, enthusiasts of our brand, and customers. In this role you have the opportunity to create and lead the design of multi-platform, cross-functional, customer facing applications which will shape the digital future of the amazing brand we've built over the last 50 years.
Our ideal candidate is responsible for guiding the entirety of the design process through its completion by presenting them to stakeholders and working along with the product team to ensure accurate implementation.
The position is based in Atlanta, GA near the airport.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to product teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to company's style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Actively participate in agile team activities such as providing input for story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to define UI/UX objectives & explore solution possibilities.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Design, Art, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in visual user interface design.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Previous experience with user centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
- Contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator across product owners and software engineers.
- Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office; Experience with Sketch are a plus.
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
- Ability to work with developers to implement new ideas.
- Experience with working in a global team-set up and multi team collaboration environment.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.