Technical Ad Engineer [REMOTE]
We are looking for a Technical Ad Engineer (Google Publisher Tag) -Contract Gig who is passionate about enabling additional revenue streams while maintaining a highly-performant consumer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer with frontend engineering experience implementing GPT in React, integrating ad platforms across web sites, and a deep understanding of modern web UI performance.
A Day in the Life
- This role comes with significant responsibility. You will be deep-diving into our site code and GPT-based ad footprint, identifying potential issues and implementing strategies to improve ad serving efficiency & speed across multiple brands that serve millions of unique visitors.
- Your code is clear, clean, and lends itself to being reused as often as possible.
- The ever-changing nature of the front-end ecosystem is exciting to you, keeping you eager to create better solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- You are an expert in all things GPT and browser JS execution.
- The ever-changing nature of the front-end ecosystem is exciting to you, keeping you eager to create better solutions to multi-faceted problems!
What We Need from You
- Solid web development experience building and launching products using modern SPA front-end techniques.
- Working alongside a multi-engineer team has experience leading the architecture and implementation of consumer-facing software from concept to production
- Demonstrated experience crafting software technical performance patterns
- A thorough understanding of the Browser rendering path
- A thorough understanding of React.
- A thorough understanding of Google Publisher Tag.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.