Technical CSM - Remote
About our Client
We built an industry leading Threat Modeling platform that helps security and engineering teams design and then manage security in their SDLC. Gartner has classified this category of tools as “Security Requirements and Threat Management” and has placed it on their hype cycle for 2018 and 2019.
Our customers are all enterprises, mostly in the financial services and technology verticals. The company
is founder led and owned and VC funded. They have a distributed team with engineering based in Huesca, Sales in Madrid, Atlanta and London.
About the role
As a Technical CSM, you will work within the sales team and alongside the engineering team to help our
customers successfully implement threat modeling programs using our client’s software. Our customers are typically enterprises with challenging and interesting environments, large development teams and a wide mix of technologies. You would assist them in configuring the platform and help them design their own knowledge base of threats and countermeasures so that they get the most value from our software.
You would also provide remote training to achieve specific goals around adoption of our platform within
customers, delivering and discussing insights, and ultimately, driving retention and growth by helping our client’s customers implement their secure design and threat modeling strategies.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
· Drive client success through goals and defined metrics
· Hands on onboarding & training new customers by defining strategy and metrics, setting and attaining goals and working with the technical success team.
· Execute on client strategies, goals and metrics and help them be successful with their Threat Modeling activities
· Ensuring customers are getting the most out of the product and are adopting new features
· Execute successful customer renewals and account growth
· Providing quarterly customer business reviews to each customer to demonstrate the value they are getting from the solution
· Be an extension of the engineering team and your client, identifying and quantifying the key factors for customer success, communicating them effectively to drive the program roadmap and engagement with clients
· Work with senior team members on the development, administration, and analysis of customer feedback programs, ensuring ongoing value to our clients in helping them execute against their business strategies
· Demonstrate subject matter expertise, using customer experience data as a key input
· Be innovative and make an impact: on your customers, on your team, and on the company
· Skills and experience
· 3+ years of experience working with or in enterprise engineering environments
· You have experience in customer success or customer-facing role, for a technical product or services company
· Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills to managers, both internally and with clients
· Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision
· Excellent written and spoken English in enterprise environments
· Nice to have
· Experience in cyber security a strong advantage
· Experience in development, architecture or technical operations teams a strong advantage
· Strong mathematical, quantitative and analytical skills
· Interest in software development
· Interest in analytics, to find patterns in data, and to “tell stories” with the findings
· Experience working with a technical customer base and understand corporate IT projects and processes
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.