Technical Program Manager
Do you excel at eliciting requirements, designing workflows, and converting ideas into working software? If so, we need your expertise. We need your expertise to facilitate discovery and design sessions, document business and clinical workflows, and document the big picture vision and the specific user stories and acceptance criteria so the development team can successfully execute the vision.
More about the role:
- You’ll collaborate effectively with clinicians, business users, product managers, developers, and partners to elicit, discover, and document business and clinical workflows, requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate discussions with cross-functional stakeholders to design practical solutions to clinical, business, and user problems
- Expand on and convey vague requests into actionable workflows and user stories
- Document functional designs and seek feedback from stakeholders, peers, and development team
- Practice iterative development taking feedback into consideration
What we need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 3-5 years of experience in software engineering, with experience in an agile development environment
- Experience with JIRA, Rally or similar ALM tools is required, as well as Visio or similar tools required. Prior experience as a Product Owner, with a Consulting firm, and designing Cloud/SaaS products is preferred. IIBA certification a plus!
- Attractive compensation package, including a competitive base, bonus incentives, and company equity.
- Full benefits package starting day 1.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.