About the jobWe are currently hiring a Technical Support professional with 3 to 5 years’ experience who will be responsible for support and administration of IT projects as well as in-house support, installation and maintenance of hardware and systems.
This is an onsite position, 5 days a week in Dunwoody. Flexible schedule with core hours from 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Perform daily system administration tasks to ensure maximum system performances and availability
- Perform installation, maintenance and support and management of user accounts
- Perform periodic hardware and software system maintenance.
- Manage and support new technologies as adopted by the business
- 3 to 5 years of experience in and IT supporting role
- General knowledge of networking and troubleshooting
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well with all levels of employees
- A 4 year degree or relevant experience work experience in a related field.
- Microsoft certifications or any network certifications a plus
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.