We are seeking software engineers who are looking to utilize both their UI and Java programming expertise, in a unique blend unlike a traditional full stack role. The engineers will join our data connectivity and integration team. The team is responsible for building the best connectors on the market to connect all types of applications to data stored in relational, Big Data, and NoSQL databases as well as cloud services. You will work on our growth products building new functionality and extending the modern UI.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
· Participate in all aspects of the software life cycle (design, development, quality assurance, deployment, & maintenance)
· Actively involved in measuring, validating, and ensuring software meets the behavioral, quality, and performance requirements
· Author software and automation to resolve problems permanently
· Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems; assess design and code changes to drive improvements
· Collaborate with the UX team while implementing a modern UI for our growth products
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
· Excellent coding skills in Java with demonstrated work experience
· Experience in relational database coding in SQL, ODBC, or JDBC
· Experienced in MVC frameworks such as Spring or Node.js.
· A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Experience with REST or GraphQL APIs
· Experience with CI/TDD/BDD
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.