UI & API Test Automation Engineer / SDET
A leading fintech firm headquartered in Dunwoody, GA is looking for a Test Automation Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to conduct quality assurance automation testing for enterprise fintech projects using a combination of automated tools and manual testing. You will create automation tests using Nodejs/Python scripts to test API and UI features. Responsible for some evaluation of the level of conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and other applicable standards and regulatory requirements and have a strong understanding of SDLC.
· Leads and grows, a team of developers to deliver new functionality, and improve system scalability and sustainability long term.
- Create and maintain testing scripts, standards, guidelines and playbooks for accessibility testing and development best-practices.
- Document, record, and maintain defect audit reports for segment digital products.
- Document bugs and improve overall system performance.
- Track & report repeat non-conformance features or functionality that require solutions for the assigned segments.
- Monitors and maintains the health of the product suite.
- Thinks of the architecture for an entire product suite.
- Collaborates with other development teams to implement long term fixes that will reduce overhead and allow better scalability of system.
- Works in a product scrum team.
- Evaluates issues as part of a wholistic review of system health, stability and scalability.
- Participate in system validation and testing.
- Attend meetings to help document any discussions, requirements, needed follow-up, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience integrating and evaluating RESTful APIs
- Experience with Automation Scripting
- Experience with front-end web application testing via Cypress/Selenium
- Experience with enterprise software design, service-oriented architecture, and scalability
- Experience with Agile software development and SDLC practices
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing and performance/stress testing
Other qualities that would be valuable:
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience in FinTech is a plus
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS)
- Experience with Jenkins (or similar) and continuous testing is a plus.
- Understanding of the electronic payments industry (bankcard, ACH, gift cards, NACHA) a major plus
Education and Experience
- BS degree. 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, deployment, and lifecycle maintenance of enterprise grade applications expected.
All candidates/applicants must be legally authorized to working in the US, without any kind of visa restrictions or sponsorship.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.