Our client is currently seeking experienced front end developers to join our team and drive the full-lifecycle development of this critical product. This includes the development, design and ownership of our web-based applications. This role will collaborate closely with technical leadership, product owners and other developers, while also giving you independence and ownership of your work. As a senior member of the group, you will have the opportunity to drive the technical strategy and architecture of our platform.
- Architect: Use your experience to drive the design of highly performant and highly available products and platforms
- Grow: Take an active role in mentoring other developers
- Taking full ownership of your work, from development and testing, to eventual deployment and support in production.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise with Angular, TypeScript, Webpack, NodeJS
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Karma and Jasmine
- Experience with Source Control, such as Git or TFS
- Expertise with interfacing with a UX/UI designer and turning the design into actual HTML for developers.
- Experience including cross platform communication technologies such as Web API or .Net Core is a plus.
- Experience implementing and deploying cloud centric architecture
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.