UX Designer/UI Developer
The Front-End Developer/Designer position will be responsible for all phases of the front-end development lifecycle and will drive patterns and practices for other team members. This individual must maintain effective customer (Internal) relationships. We are seeking innovative thinkers and creative problem solvers who are interested in contributing to improving user experiences, and data visibility in our best-in-class rewards platform. This highly dynamic role will split time between the business, integration, and development. We are a .NET Visual Studio shop moving toward a React JS framework. Candidates with need experience in React. Experience moving from static or server side to client-side frameworks is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Developers to deliver compelling user-facing designs
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Build our UI framework to help us create rich applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules
- Responsible for helping to create and adherence to standards, policies, wireframe and style guidelines
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
- 0% Management, 10% Project Management, 25% Requirements, 65% Coding
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have organization and planning skills
- Must have conflict management and resolutions skills
- Must have multi-tasking capabilities (individual will be assigned multiple projects simultaneously)
- Must have a high degree of flexibility
- Must be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Must have ability to work in a small team environment or independently, as projects require
- Any professional experience with React will suffice
- Ability to with jQuery and SaaS style compiler.
- Experience with hybrid app development using Cordova, React Native, or similar.
- Ability to work with the following programs: Azure Devops, Adobe, Git, MS Office, and Visio
- Ability to work with the following libraries and any other PSG decides to adopt: DevExpress Controls, jqWidgets Controls, Twitter Bootstrap, Angular, React JS, and TypeScript
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.