UI Development Lead
The primary focus of the UI Development Lead will be to work on our Client-facing websites, Content Management Systems and Web applications. The person in this position is expected to be an SME on web frameworks and UI development.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Working with Software Product groups to understand the vision of the next generation of the WES web-based user interface (UI).
- Define and implement the web framework to provide optimal user experience while maintaining and improving development efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with UX team for UI design and provide technical oversight.
- Establish and drive the UI development processes.
- Develop technical design and specification documents.
- Collaborating with our development team to ensure consistency across the modules.
- Collaborating with other teams to solve integration points or infrastructure challenges.
- Following best practices to build maintainable, highly scalable websites while following Agile development methodologies.
- Participate in code reviews and other techniques to improve code quality.
- Identifying areas of greatest risk, including security, product availability and scalability.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a web programmer/developer.
- Ability to lead a team of UI developers and manage their workload.
- Practically experienced in ReactJS and React Native.
- Be familiar with CSS Preprocessors such as SASS/LESS.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Practically experienced in Nodejs, Express, SQL, or NoSQL database.
- Having experience in Vue, Angular is a plus.
- Be able to use Adobe Photoshop for simple graphical design.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.