UI Engineer designs and develops our client facing user interface and web applications in a Redhat Enterprise Linux or OEL environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Designing and developing our client facing user interface and web applications in a Redhat Enterprise Linux or OEL environment.
- Utilizing WES UX and design to implement and enhance client facing UIs.
- Taking strategic direction from Software Management.
- Working with the Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) by participating in project planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Taking ownership of individual and department goals as agreed upon with the Software Development Manager.
- Providing remote support and troubleshooting for new and legacy WES UI applications.
- Participating in Software Design Reviews with Clients, Software Project Management, Software Services and Senior Software Engineers.
- Assisting Software QA and Infrastructure Engineers in Qualifying, Deploying and Packaging WES UI and libraries.
- Assisting Software QA in development of component and project test plans and test automation.
- Maintaining high quality project and software design documentation.
- Traveling to Client sites to assist the Software Services Implementation Engineers in qualifying the WES installation on-site both domestically and internationally.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a web programmer/developer
- Practically experienced in ReactJS and React Native.Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Knowledge of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Understanding what is important when designing code for a time sensitive, high transaction-based processing experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Nodejs, Express, SQL, or NoSQL database is a plus
- Having experience in Vue, Angular is a plus.
- Office Location: Atlanta or Tampa office with some flexibility to work from home (REMOTE during Covid)
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.