Are you an experienced UX/UI designer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in delivering cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking a strong software UX/UI designer to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
What You’ll Do
- Create and Design: Work directly with companies Founder and CEO to go from concept to design with our product features that will drive customer adoption and deliver a compelling user experience for our customers.
- Plan & Implement: Plan and implement new designs for new features and updates to existing features.
- Optimize the existing user interface taking into account user behavior, trends, best practices and overall user experience.
- Customer Centric: Work directly with clients to understand business goals and objectives to deliver the best user experience for the problems being solved.
- Prototype: Work with stakeholders to build prototypes for new ideas and gather feedback with adjustments as needed.
- Research: Conduct ongoing user research, test for intuitive user experience; test ideas before implementing; combine creativity and awareness in design activities.
- Engage with Stakeholders: Work with key stakeholders in our executive leadership team as well as stakeholders in our business units to design, build and deliver an exception product to our customers.
- Support Customer Advisory Board: Support the ongoing efforts for customer advisory board to drive customer engagement, product roadmap and customer value to help form a strategy on how we can improve our product offerings and overall customer experience.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
What You Bring To The Table
- 4+ year’s UX/UI experience
- Demonstrable experience of a customer-focused approach to UX.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinking
- Problem solved and customer centered
- Experience of Agile methodologies and leading Agile teams in product delivery.
- Ability and willingness to dive in and work hands on where needed to keep the product development on track.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, executives, and representatives across the stakeholder groups.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
- Strong work ethic with a do-what-it-takes attitude
- Strong written and verbal skills essential
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.