The UX Design Manager’s role is to oversee the creation and management of all
company-owned product interactions and associated content. Your team will collaborate
with UX researchers, product partners, and other business members to translate research
insights into wireframes and prototypes that solve business challenges.
The UX Manager will plan, coordinate, direct, and provide administrative direction and
support for daily operational activities of the team.
- Partner with researchers and product teams to identify user challenges and pain
points across our product suite
- Advocate the value of user-centric design to leaders and peers
- Work closely with product management teams to maximize customer success
- Partner closely with the development teams to implement quality designs and ?nd
solutions to blockers.
- Problem solve when conflicts related to design arise
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Host/participate in ideation sessions to create wireframes and prototype designs
- Present solution deliverables to stakeholders when necessary
- Seek out opportunities to extend and improve the enterprise design system to ensure
consistent and effective experience for our users
- Assist other designers by reviewing designs and providing recommendations
- Prepare a long-term plan for design development, including standards and
guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders
- Track and report on resource allocations
- Benchmark, analyze, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth
of technology within the organization
- Assist with the developing business case justi?cations, cost/bene?t analyses and
budget for technology spending and initiatives
- Manage technology staf?ng, including supervision, scheduling, development,
evaluation, and disciplinary actions
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the
organization’s business system owners, department heads, and end users regarding
pertinent technology activities
- Remote Work Environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 5+ years of UX design experience
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Ability to articulate the value of UX investment on any user facing solution
- A portfolio or samples of work, demonstrating user centered design solutions
- Knowledge of design tools including one or more of the following: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, or other comparable design tools
- Thorough understanding of design and content management principles
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Be open to receiving, and giving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A sense for prioritization and can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast
- Resource management experience.
- Proven experience in technology planning and development.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.