Loading

Banner Image
  • Location

    Atlanta, Georgia

  • Job title:

    Web Application Developer

  • Sector:

    Technology

  • Job type:

    Direct Hire

  • Job ref:

    6807

The Web Application Developer primary role will be the development and enhancements of Constellations platform content delivery via a browser (Safari, Chrome, Edge, and Firefox). The Web Application Developer will turn the ideas of the solutions team and their stake holders into high performing, scalable, and elegant code. The right candidate for this job will be ambitious and self-directed with a passion for Agile-based application development. Must have 5+ years of JavaScript experience, have prior software product development experience using web development technologies to address user interface, API, data, and analytics development requirements.

The contributions you can anticipate making:

  • Work with JavaScript an average of 75%+ of your day, and UI work the other 25%.
  • Develop “Polyfills” to ensure a consistent experience for Constellation developed content across the most popular browsers.
  • Build custom navigation elements.
  • Development of the platform across its full life cycle.
  • Developing functional and responsive single page web applications.
  • Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications.
  • Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform.
  • Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new features.
  • Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.
  • Providing last-line application support to internal teams and external customers

 

Interested? Here’s what we need to see on your resume:

  • BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
  • 5+ years in application software development, with increasing levels of technical responsibility.
  • Strong technical and architectural experience working with Single Page application (SPA) development.
  • Deep experience and strong skills with Javascript and jQuery.
  • Understanding of responsive web design and other modern front-end patterns and practices.
  • Experience developing ADA-compliant web pages is a huge plus.
  • Experience with HTML5, CSS, cross-browser compatibility, AJAX / restful APIs, LESS / SASS, and JSON preferred.
  • Experience working with DevOps teams in establishing automated builds, tests and deployments.
  • Experience with modern software development tools and methodologies such as Agile.


#LI-TP1
#LI-REMOTE

ehire.com/jobs

A Human Approach to Staffing

Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.