As Scala Full Stack Team Lead, you will lead a small but efficient engineering-led team solving difficult technological problems and architecting, developing, testing, and delivering across all technologies in our stack. The position is estimated to involve 75% hands-on coding in our stack and 25% leadership.
You will be a key decision maker in a company that is a revolutionary and disruptive consumer engagement platform, changing the way companies interact with their consumers - by paying directly to their PayPal accounts if a company wants the time and opinion of those consumers. We look, feel and act like a startup, but we've been generating revenues that have grown every year since 2015.
• Will represent dev at company wide meetings
• Will be responsible for keeping dev priorities on track
• Will be responsible for planning for the scalability and stability of our platform
• Will wear multiple hats and, like rest of team, will be hands on with multiple technologies
• Will architect, develop, test, and deliver features, tech debt, and bug fixes across all layers of the stack (DB, Server-side, Web, DevOps, etc).
• Will interact with our members, our investors, and our paying customers.
• Designing and developing in the following stack:
Must Have Skills
• 5+ years experience in Full-Stack development
• 2+ years experience in Scala
• 2+ years experience in a leadership role
• Dev ops experience
• You enjoy being given high-level goals and achieving them at a rapid pace without supervision, while collaborating with others along the way.
• You are energetic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
• You are an expert within your technical domain and coach others within the organization.
• You, as the Team Lead, will be a profits interest partner, joining a promising growth company
• 100% Remote
• Work on a product that is turning the Market Research landscape on its head, and finally empowering consumers to take hold of their data
• Our team takes pride in hard-working nature and dedication to craft (both technically and business-wise), but never takes themselves too seriously.
Come join a fun company that is quickly growing and is disrupting the current landscape. You will be a partner in the business and be able to participate in as much of the business as you can show.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.