Our client is a mobile device testing platform for quality-obsessed customers. Our fleet of real devices and flexible deployment options help QA and development teams create the perfect mobile experiences for their end-users. They understand how important customer experience is to brand perception and want nothing more than to help companies reduce app abandonment and accelerate delivery while increasing the joy users experience with their product. As one of Atlanta's "Best & Brightest", they’re focused on cultivating positive experiences for our customers and employees.
What You'll Do:
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will report to the Director of Demand Generation. This role falls under the Marketing organization, but you will also work closely with the Sales organization. Your primary responsibility will be to bring in new business from prospecting and assist in creating qualified opportunities that the Enterprise Sales Team can close. To succeed in this role, you will need to be located in the Metro Atlanta Area, extremely motivated, proactive, detailed-oriented, and a team player.
• 50% of the role is to qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• 50% of the role is to build and manage an outbound pipeline from scratch by working closely with Account Executives (AE) on their target accounts, and also conducting your own outbound efforts
• Contact and qualify potential clients primarily through calling
• Work with the team to ensure Salesloft cadences are being complete on-time and performing above industry standards
• Qualify prospects and create opportunities for our Enterprise AEs
• Be comfortable communicating with decision makers effectively on calls, and clearly communicating their value proposition
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting goals
• Maintain a high level of activity, including calls, emails, LinkedIn activities, and more to build momentum in your opportunity creation Requirements:
• 1-3 years of SaaS business development experience, preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce, and SalesLoft / Outreach required
• Familiarity with Drift, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, 6sense, and ZoomInfo preferred
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to pick up the phone and speak with prospects
• Strong track record of success bringing in new business by means of prospecting
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.