Our client is a mobile device testing platform for quality-obsessed customers. Their fleet of real devices and flexible deployment options help QA and development teams create the perfect mobile experiences for their end users. They understand how important customer experience is to brand perception and want nothing more than to help companies reduce app abandonment and accelerate delivery while increasing the joy users experience with their products.
What You'll Do:
Looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure their clients have the right resources at the right time. This position will report to our Manager of Customer Success. Candidates need to live in Atlanta so they can come into the office at least two times a week.
• Establish yourself as a trusted partner with your customer base
• Facilitate training and educational sessions of features and functionality for users to drive adoption
• Cultivate customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty through customer engagement and value based metric presentations
• Gain deep knowledge about your assigned customer’s business needs, goals, and challenges
• Collaborate with your customers to create a joint success plan focused on achieving their goals and solving their testing challenges
• Coach customers on the best way to use the platform to obtain business value.
• Work closely with other team members to develop strategic account and success plans
• Partner closely with cross-functional team members (e.g., sales, product management, engineering) to translate business needs and product requirements into improved solutions and growth opportunities
• Strive to become a subject matter expert on products. Requirements:
• At least 2 years of progressive Customer Success or Account Management experience with complex accounts
• Strong sense of personal accountability and ownership for your assigned account base
• Natural curiosity to understand complex issues
• Passion for helping others and seeing your customers succeed
• Self-motivated and proactive team player
• Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Located in the Atlanta Metro area Standout Qualifications:
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and expertise of testing activities throughout the lifecycles of multiple varied projects.
• Experience in software quality assurance and testing - mainly test automation is a plus.
• Knowledge of DevOps or a good understanding of Agile/Waterfall development methodologies is a plus.
• Prior experience in delivering a presentation to senior leadership • Ability to simplify complex issues
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.