Our mission is to help financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how businesses and customers optimize their money. Our solutions empower small to mid-size banks and financial institutions to offer their customers online and mobile solutions to help their customers manage their money. Our new vision for customer care is to create a consistently delightful customer experience through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our Net Promoter Score and drive revenue growth.
We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call center metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
- Manages client and management escalations
- Plans and manages multiple projects for higher-risk financial institutions end-to-end
- Delivers project schedules, status reports and dashboards
- Delivers meeting agendas and minutes
- Defines project task priorities, dependencies within project structure
- Defines project priorities between multiple projects
- Applies risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Communicates with project resources and cross functional teams issues/impacts to schedule
- Deliver high level of customer service as measured by Customer SAT
- Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools such as service now and Salesforce (queue, prioritization, cycle time measures) to deliver work
- Defines and implements new processes for onboarding products
- Utilizes existing process and leverages experiences from previous projects
- Delivers reports on process improvement initiatives
- Delivers reports on new team processes for onboarding new product implementations
- Understands internal influences in the organization
- Understands what's important to the project and priorities
- Encourages successful communication among team members
- Drives team members to shared vision
- Clarifies information, communicates and closes gaps, resolves issues and manages the details
- Understands broader scope and constraints
- Provides work breakdown structure for project planning and scope definition
Available after hours and weekends – Conversions are done nights and weekends.
Must be able to travel – Some of our conversion will be onsite.
- 5-7 years experience in Project/Program management with Software company
- Fintech Experienced desired
- Highly organized with attention to quality work
- Follows key project management methodology
- Ability to recognize change in project scope and adjust accordingly
- Ability to recognize high-level opportunities for improvement and change
- Working knowledge of personal computers, with the ability to organize information using tools including, but not limited to: database management, Microsoft Project (MPP), smart sheets, spreadsheets, word processing, or other business applications software
- PMP preferred
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.