Our client is an early stage, private equity backed SaaS company in the fast-growing space of Sales Compensation & Performance Management. They make a platform that aligns companies & teams through incentives. Their aim is to simplify & automate even the most complex sales commission / incentive programs, and provide visibility from the sales teams up to senior leadership.
Their growing Services team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, creating a dynamic organization set on changing the landscape of sales performance management. To that end, we are helping them find a passionate Solutions Engineer / Architect to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers. As a Solutions Engineer / Architect, you will work closely with the sales team during the sales cycle as an industry SME. You'll also work with our Professional Services team to oversee implementation design & delivery to ensure customers are delighted. We're looking for intelligent, analytical people with solid interpersonal skills for this role.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Participate in onboarding engagements with clients. Typically, this will represent 6–8 weeks of work w/ a client consisting of daily/weekly calls to review info, clarify calculations, review results and ensure that their models are being calculated correctly. You will juggle multiple onboarding engagements & ensure that clients progress as quickly as possible.
- Work with Sales to field prospects' technical and functional questions to help prospects evaluate this technology offering
- Work with sales to help respond to RFPs, Proof of Concept (PoC) functionality/concerns & enablement.
- Create SOWs for Services Engagements to capture the scope, cost, and timeline based on requirements gathered during the sales cycle.
What experience you’ll bring to…
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience as a compensation admin or working w/ Sales Performance Management (SPM) tools
- Experience as an implementation lead
- Highly analytical thinker / problem / puzzle solver with an innate ability to mentally map complex systems & navigate complex Excel models.
- Professionalism. Internally, we are a startup, and it is awesome. Externally, clients must see that fun, but as a Fintech startup, working w/ senior management at some of the biggest brands in the world, every interaction needs to be fast, professional, succinct & intelligent.
- Self Starter Mentality. We’re working on building solid materials & resources for new hires; but as a young startup, we’re not all the way there yet. We need people that can thrive in ambiguity, and succeed w/o a lot of direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable. Your work will represent much of the 1st experience a client has w/ our company, so you must perform your work & manage your projects to complete on-time
- Detail-oriented - You must be able to notice small details & fit them within the larger picture.
- Sales Ops experience, especially familiarity with Salesforce (from an admin perspective)
- Technical expertise (SQL / DBMS, light coding) - huge plus
- Basic accounting/finance understanding
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Territory & Quota Planning
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance
What types of perks & benefits do we offer…
Competitive Salary and Equity
Comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision for you & your dependents
Company-sponsored Short & Long Term Disability insurance
Flexible work hours
Remote Friendly (schedule based on your group / role)
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.