DevOps Engineer Atlanta, Georgia
DevOps and Automation Skills need to be backed by strong hands-on experience designing, implementing, scaling, making solution highly available, operationalizing and supporting.
What we're looking for:
- Needs to have a strong experience with hybrid (virtualized and/or on-premises) infrastructure and enterprise applications using Windows platforms (Windows Server, Active Directory, SAML, Virtualization)
- Needs to have strong skills and experience in enabling developer experience through CI/CD pipelines and automation including automating security and QA automation in CI/CD. Experience implementing metrics, KPI and usage dashboards for continuous feedback in CI/CD), data tools
- Needs to have strong hands-on cloud architecture experience with AWS (Azure a plus)
- Needs to have strong hands-on experience scripting infrastructure architecture using Terraform and Ansible.
· AWS: VPC , IAM Roles/polices , Security , EC2 , ELB , DNS, etc. ( Azure a plus)
· Terraform, Helm
· Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD tool
· Python or other development/scripting automation language
· Docker and Containerization applications
· Linux Server Administration
· Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID and other strong authentication technologies
· CI/CD Metrics and Monitoring technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, DataDog, etc.
· Micro Service architecture, API Services Management
· Kubernetes (OpenShift a plus)
Work with Tech Leads, Solution Architects and QA Engineers to develop solution architecture for projects based on requirements and existing service catalog
· Architectures should be scalable, resilient, cost effective and performant.
· Script Provisioning using Terraform and Configuration using Ansible to automate creation of DEV, QA and PROD environments in AWS GovCloud
· Develop automation as required.
Create CI/CD pipeline adhering to DX Engineering Standards
Adhere to Agile Methodology and Practices
· Deployment frequency, MTTR, etc.
Implement Product Monitoring and Metrics for feedback loop
Implement Alerting and Escalations
Document Architecture, DevOps, and develop runbooks required for product maturation
Contribute to maturing the discipline of DevOps to deliver excellent digital products fast, stable, scalable, and secure.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.